CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Green Heights Mall

Well, today after choir practice, we (Me, Kath, Jess, Kris and Farhan) went outing for food and check out this new shopping mall. At first, our mission is to find a Guardian Pharmacy
to buy some sunblock for tomorrow performance and my Adidas Perfume for me.

Green Height Mall is located just beside the Airport BDC roundabout. A newly open mall, quite a small size mall. Green Height Mall only has 2 floors, ground and 1st floor. The ground floor is mainly occupied by the cold storage supermarket, guardian and some snacks stall.

Here are some views inside Green Height Mall…

Since Halloween is near, they have a Halloween dinner table. The fruits are real rotten fruits. They'll have a Halloween costume party on this coming Saturday nite.
While window shopping at the 1st floor, we bumped in to a perfume store. Scentiments…


That's Jessie and Farhan being the model for the store. Nice pose…


The shop owner is very friendly, when I walked into the shop, she insisted on trying some perfume on me. I asked for a paper to spray on yet she recommended me to spray it on my body as perfume give out different scents on different people depend on the body odours. At the end when I leave the shop, my body is full of perfume. Everyone can smell me from far away. Scentiments also sell some make up originally from Paris at a very affordable price, the shop owner demo some makeup on Kris and Kath, she is really friendly and helpful. They have first liner and second liner perfume, well, we didn't know much about what is first liner and second liner. All we know is second liner is cheaper perfume, original but not yet perfume and it smells as good as the first liner. First liner perfume will be the famous perfume that you saw in magazines, it cost around RM100-200 per 300-500ml bottle. After testing some of the perfume, the one I like the most will be the Burberry London and Dunhill Desire, Burberry smells like classical and prestigious man while Dunhill Desire smell extreme and hot~! LOL…
Oh ya, when I wanted to took picture of the shop, the owner asked me why so. And so I told her that I am gonna put it in my blog, so now I have to blog it as I wouldn't want to broken my promise. The shop is really nice with friendly people and its absolutely worth to blog about it. Come my friends… come go this shop see see.. Got perfume and make up.

The shop owner said this to us. "This is what I like to do, making every girl looks beautiful and man smells nice" What a good thing to do. Overally, the store is really nice with nice treatment, you will enjoy yourself in there.

By the way, I just bought an Adidas Perfume from Guardian before I notice the perfume shop, I should have walk around first. Huhu...

Adidas Team Force EDT by Adidas, Winner of the prestigious FiFi award in 2000, adidas team force was launched in 2000 by the design house of adidas. The top notes are juniper berry, grapefruit. Middle notes: jasmine, citrus and base notes: amber, tobacco, woody notes

This afternoon, I heard that Jessie has already posted a video of her playing guitar on YouTube… Wow~!! Now everyone have they videos online. I think I wanna make one too… so need to practise then play. Dun wan "chong pai seh" later… LOL…
Bye bye…

1 comments:

Pok Deng said...

How much you've been paid for that? Fifty? It worth a night I spend my energy plugging a mak datin's hole, perhaps a lot better than that. LOL.