CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

21st Birthday

Well... Guess what today is?

It's my birthday. Well... when me, jessie and kristine was on the way to go to workshop... Jess mom call up jessie, then she talked to me to wish me Happy Birthday... Wow~! for me its like... Tat's so nice of her to wish me happy birthday and she and Jessie gave me a present too.


Well... that's not the only surpise of the day... Suddenly, this evening, i decided to treat my fren for a bithday dinner at one of the philipine restaurant called Pinoy ihaw-ihaw, as Sharon suggested it early today. "Pinoy ihaw-ihaw" In translation, it means Philipine Grill-Grill.. if i'm not mistaken... I have been to this restaurant a couple of time...

This is how the sign board looks like from the outside... its somewhere at Padugan street just beside the police station.


And when when the waitress come to take our order.
Waitress: "Can I take your order?"
Sharon excitingly.. : "Fried pork~! is a must..." or something like that... I know she's excited bout the pork and one of the reason we came this restaurant is the "Crispy Patta" (Fried Pork Leg)


LOL... well.. I have to admit it, the fried pork here is really nice... and we order the large set.

While waiting for our food to be prepared, here is all the nice present I got from my lovely friend.

A nice leather waller from Kath and Joan... Kath, Thank you so much~!!! Love you~!!! Joan, thanks so much...

An oren shirt from Jessie and her mom~!!! Yeah~!! Its orange~!!! Thanks Jess and Jess' mom. God bless you all... And this is what its written outside Jess box...
"Especially for a cheeky but
really nice guy named IGNATIUS CHIN. Happy 21st
Birthday to my dear friend
!!"-Jessie.


Am I cheeky?? LOL...

Besides that, Sharon, Amirah and Kath gave me a nice Black Converse Shirt... Yikes.~!! I'm in the converse team now~!!! Yeah yeah... ~Welcome to the Converse Century~ Thanks so much Sweet Sharon, Adorable Amirah and Kutie Kath...
And Kristine gave me the most interesting gift... A burger coins box, and A Rubik's Cube~ All this while I am playing others' cube.. and now I've got my own cube. I love this game so much... and yet Kristine noticed it and gave me one.. To Kris, its so so nice of you... Thanks so much...
All the presents and wishes from the card touches me so much... I really thank God for my 21 years old life... A wonderful life~! with so many wonderful friends.

Well, after we have finish all our food, the waitress clean up the table and I was one of the waitress for the bills. That time I was enjoing the music video from the restaurant tv, it was plaing "I'll be right here waiting for you" and suddenly they swith off the TV and I was... "Haiya, kenapa tutup my the song... tengah syok syok I tengok.." Then suddenly a whole bunch of waitress came out with a birthday cake singing birhtday song... At first, I thought "Who's birthday?" then I was looking around to see if any other guess birthday... Yet soon I realise it is birthday and the cake is for me... "Ahhh~!"... I am so so so surprise and touched. An the waitress is so friendly and sporting.. they sang birthday song for me twice! I was speechless that time and in full surprise... Thanks everyone~!!! By the way, its Marble Cheese cake.. my favourite~!!! Oh... how sweet you all...

Well... after dinner, we decided to get back to college as recently the rules is very stich against those who came back later than 12am. Some of us have already get the warning letter!!! so to be on the safe side we can't go back late. That mean, no more Grappa-ing or Havana-ing of Cineplex-ing for now or What-so-ever night activity. Huhu...

It was a wonderful nite... Thanks so much my friends. For all of my freinds out there.. Thanks so much! For all the birthday wishes and gifts and most important, your friendship~!!! You are all the best I ever have... May God bless you and your family.

3 comments:

SLY said...

hmmm.. that pork looks familiar... u come kl, we go makan Escardo! Spanish all-pork restaurant! Had my birthday with pork too. looks like we're the same lar hahahaha....

IgGy said...

Ya.. well.. basically, philiphines food are much influenced by the spanish..

Sand.. I'll go KL find u and we go eat spanish food. haha.. and u better pray I'll be posted to KL. :-P

Arjun said...

Sori for not being able to make it. Got problem at the last minute.